PYMBLE PRESSURE CLEANING
At ME High Pressure Cleaning Services we offer HOT water high pressure cleaning in Pymble and surrounding suburbs.
This uses significantly less or in most cases no detergent or chemicals at all, which is also great for the environment.
Our Pymble HOT water high pressure cleaning enhances the advantages when cleaning stubborn dirt, algae, mould, mildew, oil and grease giving a fantastic new and clean look to any surface.
Our Pymble Pressure Washing Services Include:
- Commercial Carparks Pressure Cleaning
- Driveways & Pathways Pressure Cleaning
- Tennis Courts Pressure Cleaning
- House Pressure Cleaning
- House Soft Washing
- Paved Areas Pressure Cleaning
- Pool Surrounds Pressure Cleaning
- Timber Decks and Fences Pressure Cleaning
- Courtyards Pressure Cleaning
- Stone & Brick Fences & Walls Pressure Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal Pressure Cleaning
- Stairways Pressure Cleaning
- Sandstone Pressure Cleaning
- Commercial Buildings Pressure Cleaning
- Clear Of Colour Sealing of Driveways & Paths
- Lawn Mowing / Gardening
- House Clean Ups
- Rubbish Removals
Pymble Pressure Cleaning For Strata Properties:
Me High Pressure Services provides a range of pressure washing services for strata-title residential buildings and complexes such as units and apartment blocks, town houses and villas. Including, but not limited to:
- Clothesline Areas
- Retaining Walls
- Building Facades
- Driveways & Motorbike Ways
- Bin Rooms
- Barbeque Areas
- Letterbox Areas
- Foyer Floors
Pymble House Clean Ups:
- Removal of all waste to the rubbish dump including mattress, white goods etc and recycle where possible.
- Remove old carpets
- Disposal of large items e.g. fridges, washing machines and dryers
- Lawnmowing & edging
- We will clean-up the garden for attractive presentation
- Weed the garden, clip and cut bushes
Pymble Landscaping, Gardening & Mulching:
Providing high quality and affordable landscaping services to the residents and business' of Pymble and the Greater Sydney Area is our passion.
Mulching inhibits the growth of weeds, but is also used as a way to increase the concentration of nutrients in the soil.